Friday, November 5, 2010

Yum!

Do you like cookies? I loooove cookies. Fortunately, my person likes to bake them almost as much as I like to eat them. This week we’ve been eating Halloween cookies. My person cut them into weird shapes, like skulls and bats. I don’t care so much about the shapes, though. I just like the eating part. I have a real sweet beak. I like ice cream, too. I pretty much like to eat anything sweet. What about you? Do you have a sweet beak? What kinds of treats do you like to eat?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holly the pig is oinking about Halloween candy. She eats it fast and gets her snout out of joint if any of her people try to stop her.

We might have to trade her in for a parrot...what do you think we should do?

Shadow said...

Hi Anonymous,
That's an interesting question. Pigs may eat a lot, but parrots squawk a lot which, difficult as it may be to understand, some people find annoying. However, parrots are also extremely cute and that pretty much cancels out any annoying thing they may do. Of course, annoying is in the eye (ear) of the beholder.