Well, it’s resolution time again. For the new year, I resolve to do my duty as a pet parrot as well as I can. That means:
- keeping predators away from the house and, especially, my cage
- keeping the microwave oven entertained by beeping along with it
- helping out with the laundry by perching on the drying rack and chewing the clothes
as they dry
- keeping my person company by following her everywhere around the house
- getting inside the refrigerator and raiding the walnut stash.
OK, that last one isn’t exactly a duty but, still, it is a resolution. What about you? What are your resolutions for the new year?