Monday, November 9, 2009

Things To Do

I am sorry I have not been blogging more frequently, but I have been so busy recently helping my person. The days just aren’t long enough for all the things I have to do! I have to sit on my person's shoulder and help her out with inspiration when she is working, of course, and I have to exercise with her every morning. I have to help her eat her meals, and make a mess while I’m doing that so she has something to clean up afterwards. On laundry days, I have to help hang the laundry. My other duties include keeping an eye on the toaster oven so that we know when toast is on the way, and responding to the microwave oven whenever it feels like beeping, and you just can’t tell when that will be. So you can see I am really kept on my toes. By the end of the day, I am just so exhausted. But I don’t mind. I am glad to do my part and help out wherever I can.

No comments: