Sunday, October 30, 2011

Rude Snow

My readers are well aware of the fact that I’m no fan of snow. However, I know I have to accept the fact that it spends several months of the year here. OK, so it gets around four months every winter to hang around here and do whatever it wants. You’d think that’d be enough, but that snow has gotten mighty pushy recently and has shown up not once but twice this week. That’s right, twice, and its still only October. The first time it just kind of danced around and teased us a little. That was really rude, but I decided not to pay it any attention. That’s the best way to deal with teasers. But then it decided it had to jump up and down and shout for attention. It made a really noticeable visit last night and now it’s lying all over the ground. I’m sorry, but I just think that’s so rude. I mean, we’re kind enough to let it spend the winter here, so showing up more than a month early seems ungrateful and is just plain bad manners. Well, ha, ha, the joke’s on the snow, because it’s going to get all melted up really quickly. That should teach it to mind its manners!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This snow is wet and heavy. It's caught in my curls. I can't jump.

Dijon