Sunday, November 6, 2011

Of Walnuts and People

OK, so we already know how interesting the opening of the refrigerator door is to me because of the walnuts that are always sitting there on the top shelf winking and smiling at me in such an attractive way as if to say, “Eat us now!” And we know how mean my person can be sometimes, making it difficult for me to get my beak on those tasty little morsels. So the other day she says, “Just because a walnut is there doesn’t mean that you have to eat it.”
Huh?
Doesn’t mean I have to eat it??? Of course it does. That’s what it’s all about. Sheesh. People can be so clueless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There will be food right there on the counter. And my person won't even see it! I'll sit there and wag and smile and jump toward the counter, and she still doesn't give it to me. My person is clueless a lot. I just have to keep jumping!