Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Favorite Person

You’ve probably already guessed that my favorite person is Katherine Rawson, the person I live with. She’s pretty nice to me. She puts fresh water and food in my cage every morning. She gives me lots of head scratches. She takes me on walks in my carrier so I can see all the outside birds. She gives me toys and lots of treats. We usually have a pretty good time together. Of course, as with anyone you love, there are a few things that bother me about her. For instance, there are those times when she makes me stay in my cage when I’d rather not. And there are certain things, actually quite a lot of things, that she won’t let me chew, or if I chew them, she gets really mad at me. The worst is when we go for a ride in the car and I think we’re going somewhere fun but then we end up at the vet’s office. Talk about disappointment! But mostly she’s really nice to me. She often tells me that I’m a pretty parrot. That’s the most important thing of all, don’t you think? Who is your favorite person?

No comments: