Friday, August 17, 2012

Swamped

Squawk! I can't believe August is more than half over and I haven't posted even once this month. I am really sorry to disappoint my thousands of fans, I really am. It's just that my person has been keeping me so busy. She's been busy with work and entertaining guests, and of course I have to help her. I spend hours every day sitting on her shoulder while she works, then when she's in the kitchen cooking for guests, I have to wait for her in my cage and squawk every once in a while just so she knows I'm still here. Honestly, I don't know what she would do without my help. And then, of course, when I'm not doing those things, I'm busy shredding old telephone books. Well, somebody's got to do it. So you can see I've had more than enough to occupy my time. I hope to get back to blogging more regularly soon.

No comments: