Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Laundry Day

There’s nothing like laundry to brighten things up. Doing laundry is filled with delights every step of the way. First of all, there’s the washing machine with its fascinating rushing water and spinning sounds, and sometimes it even bumps and clunks. Then my person hangs the wet clothes up to dry. As soon as I see the drying rack standing so invitingly in the middle of the living room, I fly right to it, perch on the top bar, and squawk and whoop with joy. While my person is busy hanging the clothes, I am busy squawking and whooping, walking all over the clean wet clothes, and taking a few nibbles here and there. When the laundry is dry, my person folds it. I just loooooove folded laundry. There’s nothing like climbing up piles of folded laundry (and knocking a few of them down along the way), then settling down on top of one for a good chew. Doing laundry is definitely my favorite household chore.

No comments: