Sunday, September 5, 2010

Vacation

My person and I went on vacation last week. My person went to the beach and I went to Trouble’s house. I don’t get what the big deal about vacation is. All it meant was sitting in my own cage at someone else’s house and my person wasn’t there. What’s so fun about that? The one good thing is that Trouble’s person gave me grapes. I hardly ever get to eat grapes at my house, and I just love them. They’re so juicy and seedy. So I guess going on vacation means taking your cage to another place and eating a different kind of food. Big deal.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I got in a box at one airport, traveled out to a plane, and then got out of the box at another airport. I think that was a vacation. I got a new person, too. New food, too. I think you're right about vacations for birds, but they might be a little different for dogs.

Dijon the Bichon