Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Home Repair

I’d have to put people who do home repair high on the list of predators. They come walking by the window with those big, long, scary ladders. I really have to squawk when I see that. And then, whenever the home repair people are around, you hear all sorts of strange noises like banging and buzzing and whirring. The noises come from above, from below, from outside, from inside, but you can never actually see who or what is making the noise. It’s very unnerving for a little green parrot like me. I have to spend the whole time hiding in a dark corner, when I’m not squawking at ladders, that is. Oh, and speaking of predators, I have an update on the predatory chair. It’s gone!!!! My person took it away and brought back the friendly wooden chair. So now I don’t have to worry about trying to make friends with that big, black scary thing. Phew!

No comments: