Thursday, December 8, 2011

Visitors in White and Gray

Well, that snow showed up again last night. But it’s December now so I guess it’s all right if the snow wants to start hanging around a bit. There’s not a whole lot of it out there anyhow. I guess it decided to start out small. But you sure won’t see me going outside as long as any of that white stuff’s around. Uh uh. I’m staying safely inside until it’s all nice and green out there again.
Then that gray parrot, Trouble, decided to come for a visit this week. So she’s out there in the living room sitting on top of her cage talking her head off: “Hiya bird! Apple and a grape! Ready for breakfast?” What a show off. Personally, I think a nice simple phrase like “Pretty bird” says it all. That’s all you’ll ever hear ME saying!

No comments: