Thursday, April 7, 2011

Outside

These days, I’ve been enjoying sitting on the windowsill and watching what’s going on outside. Besides seeing some dumb robins hopping around in the mud looking for worms, I’ve also been hearing all sorts of other outside birds chirping and singing. It’s very interesting listening to them, and I wish I could go outside and be with them. However, my person hasn’t opened the window yet, so it must still be too cold for me to go out. Anyhow, there isn’t much green outside. It’s mostly brown and there are still patches of snow. So I guess I’d rather stay inside where it’s nice and warm for now. It kind of makes me mad that those dumb robins are out there and I’m not, but on the other hand, at least I don’t have to go digging through cold wet mud to find my dinner.

No comments: