Thursday, March 31, 2011

Working


It’s been a very busy week. My person has been busy writing and I’ve been busy helping her. I’ve been spending many hours every day sitting on her shoulder while she writes. I’ve also been helping remodel the bathroom. I know, I know, that sounds strange after my previous post about how scary remodeling is, but a parrot can change her mind, can’t she? After I got used to the idea of remodeling, I got a little curious about it. Then one day, the big tall guy asked me to help him out with the drywall. So I sat on his shoulder while he worked on the drywall. It was really fun, so when he asked me if I would help him again the next day, I said “Yes!” Unfortunately, the first thing he did the next morning was carry a scary-looking ladder into the bathroom. Then he thinks I’m going to go in there with that predatory ladder sitting right in the middle of everything? No way! Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. So now I’m back to helping my person write. It’s not quite as interesting as drywall, but it is a lot safer.

No comments: