Friday, September 12, 2014

New Home

First, I would like to apologize to all my fans for neglecting you all summer. I am very sorry, but my person kept me very busy all summer long. She decided to move, who knows why, so I had to help her with the packing. My responsibility was to sit on her shoulder or in my cage and keep an eye on her while she put things in boxes. I tell you, it was exhausting work, and it was especially disconcerting when she started packing up the things in my room. Every day more things would disappear into boxes, and I wondered if I would ever see them again.

Well, thank goodness, that ordeal is over and we are now settled in our new home. Though I can't figure out what the purpose of all the upheaval was. Why couldn't we have stayed in our old house? Things aren't much different here. My cage is the same and all the same furniture and other things are here, so I'm not sure what we gained by all that moving. Well, one thing is different. My person's person is here all the time. I think he's my step-person now. Anyhow, I get to sit on his shoulder all day. It's really fun!

No comments: