Monday, February 11, 2013

Table Manners

OK, that gray parrot, Trouble, may know how to talk, but she doesn't know how to eat right. She has no table manners at all. My person let her come to the breakfast table the other day and what you think she did? She just stuck her beak in the cereal bowl and started flinging cereal all over the place. Me, I never fling. When I eat cereal, I let the crumbs drop to the floor, and when I am done nibbling on a piece, I let that drop to the floor, too, before I pick up another one. That's what floors are for. Duh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you thought of eating ON the floor?

Shadow said...

Why, yes, Anonymous, I have thought of eating on the floor, and I do it whenever I get a chance. There's lots of tasty crumbs and stuff down there. It is a little dangerous, though, because you have to watch out for those giant people feet.