Thursday, June 14, 2012

Same old, same old

I really squawked when I realized how much of this month has gone by and I haven't blogged once! But there's really not much new to report. I am still busy in the parrot cave, shredding and shredding, and squawking at my person when she tries to clean up the results of my work. Lately she's taken to locking me in my cage while she cleans up the parrot cave. Oooooh, that is so frustrating! Believe me, I squawk as loudly as I can when she does that, but it doesn't seem to make any difference. She just sweeps all my work into the trash can anyway. Besides my work in the parrot cave, I've also been going outside in my carrier. That's fun because I get to squawk at the outside birds. I don't always feel like going outside, though. But my person doesn't always get it. Sometimes she tries to put me in my carrier anyway. Then I have to bite her because that's the only way I can get her to listen. I know I complain a lot about my person, but I really do love her. After all, she's the one who fills my food dish every morning.

No comments: