Monday, April 16, 2012

At Last!

It certainly isn't chilly today. In fact, it is quite warm, and guess what? I went outside in my carrier! It was so exciting. There was so much to see outside, I didn't know what to look at, so I just kept looking around at everything -- at the sky and the clouds, the trees and bushes, the road with the cars rushing by, all the outside birds, everything! The brook was rushing over the rocks and the birds were singing and it was all wonderful. My person says it will probably get cold again, at least for a little while. I sure hope it doesn't because I want to go outside in my carrier everyday. It's almost as good as eating walnuts. Almost.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went for a drive in the car! We went to the best smelling place in the world, the dump! I had toe wind in my face as we drove!

Love,
Dijon