Sunday, May 29, 2011

I Need Some Advice

I just don’t know what to do about my person. Several times this week she went out and left me alone for most of the day. I know she has to go away for a whole day sometimes, but more than once in one week is a bit too much, don’t you think? And then when she gets home, she expects me to be all cute and cuddly and happy to see her. She acts like she doesn’t understand why I am giving her the cold shoulder. All she has to do is put herself in my position. I’m sure she wouldn’t like it if I went away and left her alone for the whole day. I don’t know what I can do to train her away from this behavior. If anyone has any advice, please let me know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh, oh. Maybe you need to change people!

Anonymous said...

You need to be more understanding Shadow! Your person is a better friend to you if she can go out and have some fun times with her own species once in a while. Try and appreciate her when she is home and then you both will have much more pleasant time together. Mary, the librarian.

Anonymous said...

The kitties with whom I live have it even worse. I go away sometimes for days and days. They don't go hungry, of course; someone comes to feed them and play a bit. But they tell me it's a challenge. In return for enduring the ordeal, they get to wake me up in the middle of the night when I return, just to prove I'm really back....even when the bedroom door is closed.