Saturday, February 12, 2011

Alone Again

Well, my person did it again. Yesterday she was out ALL DAY and left me at home alone in my cage. I accept that she has to go out sometimes, but to go out and stay out all day is a bit much, don’t you think? It’s like she totally forgets about me at home all alone in my cage without any company. By the time she got home yesterday, it was dark. Then she comes in the house all “Pretty bird” and “Give me a kiss” and wanting to scratch my head, like everything’s fine and normal. I gave her the cold shoulder for a while, but then I couldn’t help myself and ended up snuggling up to her and asking for head scratches. People. They say that parrots always do just what they want and don’t like to obey, but we parrots can say the same thing about people. They never do what we want them to.

1 comment:

DijonDoh said...

April leaves me all day almost every day. I sleep a lot. You know what's really fun? Knock the garbage can over and then pull everything out and eat whatever you want! Try it! Sometimes I get scared, and then I pee and poop on the floor. But April always comes back, and then I feel stupid for messing in the house. But then everything is great again! They always come back! Always!

Love,
Dijon