Monday, December 21, 2009

Movies

As a general rule, I don’t pay much attention to TV or movies. They just don’t have much that attracts me. My person watches a lot of movies and I like to sit with her while she does that, but I don’t usually watch with her. Instead I spend that time in more productive activities such as chewing holes in her socks or picking up crumbs off the table. However, recently my person brought home some Harry Potter movies and, unlike other movies, these ones are extremely interesting. They have lots and lots of wonderful sounds and we parrots just love interesting sounds. When a Harry Potter movie is on, I sit on my person’s knee and chatter, whoop, beep, and squawk right along with the movie. It’s so much fun. I can’t think of a more enjoyable way to spend an evening than squawking and whooping along with a Harry Potter movie. What about you? What kinds of movies do you like?

2 comments:

cocs said...

oh man, i hate movies! i get very jealous when my person is watching TV and try to climb on her glasses or peck at her finger nails. esp if she is holding that nasty remote!!!

Shadow said...

Coco, the remote isn't nasty. It's a fun toy. It has lots of buttons you can chew off. You should try it some time.