Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Chewing

Do you ever get in one of those moods where you just have to chew things? I’ve been feeling very chewy lately and have chewed up several old notebooks. Tearing the cardboard covers to little bits is particularly fun. I’ve taken some bites out of book covers too, but that doesn’t seem to make my person very happy. I’ve also managed to get my beak on a pencil or two recently. Pencils are just about my absolute favorite thing to chew. Of course, I have to toss a lot of pens out of the pen holder to find the pencils that are hiding in there. I also enjoy chewing up popsicle sticks, plastic bottle caps, mouse pads (that’s another one that seems to upset my person—picky, picky), the tips of shoelaces, and of course shredding paper is really fun, too. What about you? What do you like to chew?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shadow,

When I was a puppy, I liked to chew everything, but I don't know what I saw in it now. I like chewing on bones. I don't bother to chew my food much; I just take a hunk, give a chew or two, and swallow it. Chewing just slows down eating.

Cody