Saturday, July 25, 2009

Oooooo! Sometimes I just get sooo mad!

Don't you just hate it when you're in your cage squawking and squawking to be let out and no one pays any attention to you? Sometimes I get left in my cage while my person is working in the kitchen. Well, I love kitchen work too. I love to listen to the sound of running water when the dishes are being washed, and it's so much fun to poke my beak into all the different food that is being prepared. I also enjoy having the opportunity to chat with the microwave oven or watch bread toasting in the toaster oven. And I know if I just get the chance to do some exploring in there, I'll be able to figure out where the walnuts are kept. But does my person let me share in all those fun activities? Nooooo. I squawk and squawk and squawk but she acts like she doesn't hear me. I ring my bell and squawk some more, but it doesn't do any good. You'd think she doesn't want me in the kitchen at all. Could it be the poking-the-beak-into-the-food thing?
Nah.

No comments: